Tuesday 7 August 2012

Catching up

New on Folksy - heart charm necklace




This poor little blog has been neglected recently and I keep promising tutorials that don't materialise!  I must be more strict with myself.  I've missed handmade Monday for a couple of weeks too.

Wire woven leaf earrings





Mostly my excuse is restocking my Folksy shop, when I've now got a substantial number of items back for sale and have had a good number of sales.  Etsy is good too at the moment, with a recent big order for bag charms and my lovely wire work dragonfly has flown away to the US too.  Here are a few things I've put in since.  Weaving, charms and wire work continue to be themes.  I went a big paisley crazy with the earrings - they are quite big and bold.

Paisley earrings
Quartz swirl earrings
Vase bag charm
Next week I'll be a better blogger.  Already planning a tutorial, and hoping to show some more metal clay creations.  Honestly!

3 comments:

  1. I've haven't been very consistent myself. lol. but it's good to see you again. :-)
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. very stylish collection.. i like woven leaf earrings very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous. I especially love the blue heart charm necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails