Friday 1 April 2011

Folksy Friday: Blues and whites

Working with some lovely handpainted blue and white ceramic beads gave me the idea for this weeks Folksy Friday.  Aren't they beautiful?  Click on any of the pictures to go directly to the shops.



buttons tea cosyhat
bowlSHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6


1. Blue and white oval buttons by Amanda Mercer/Designer & Maker
2. Tea cosy by Ruby Ruby
3. Pill box feather hat by Rachel Wykes Milliner
4. Glass bowl by Abundant Glass
5. Felt flower brooch by Charlys Gems
6. Shopper by Ann Lampitt

7 comments:

  1. Really pretty and you have matched the colour tones perfectly, they all look like they are meant to be shown together.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely choices - I particularly like those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav colour - all lovely...!!
    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, many thanks for including my hat.

    RachelWykesMilliner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to see what you make this time :)
    I have 3 finished jewelry pieces to photo and list, 3 in the making, 2 of which I am deciding if I will keep for myself!
    They'll be pricey if I decide to part with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous choices. Loving the buttons
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails