Sunday 7 November 2010

Folksy November Sparks: Week 1


It's great to be back in the Folksy listings club - this month called the 'November Sparks' and seeing such lovely items every day is definately hard for a shop-aholic like me.  Thanks to those who've featured my items on their blogs this week :-)

Here are some of my favourite picks from shops in the club. Click on any of the images to visit the stores.




SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2SHOP NAME 3
SHOP NAME 4SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6


1. Pretty tree card from Lily's Night Garden
2. Sweet apple blossom brooch by noodleBubble
3. Snowy photo by Sprinkles
4. Lavender sachets by Vintage Dreams
5. Very trim trees by Swirlyarts
6. Funky fluffy handbag - and it's reversible! by NOfkantsCurios

And a couple of my new listings on Folksy this week!  Shameless self-promotion, I know, but I like these two a lot!





7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much including my funky fluffy reversible handbag in your week 1 feature gallery. So kind of you!

    Such lovely choices too, all look great together!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection and I love the colours in your bracelet!
    Thank you for including my snowy photo :)

    Kate x
    (Sprinkles)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely items :-) love the trim trees :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my tree card with the other lovely items! I love the snowy print by Sprinkles and your snowflake earrings are very pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! loving Natalie's bag
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my gift tags :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature!

    Hope everyone is having Sparkling Sales?

    X

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails