Friday 1 October 2010

Folksy Friday: Windy Day


It's a windy day.  My Folksy Friday reflects this.  Enough said!



Falcon BlackoutwellTim Irving
Emma in WonderlandLongarms Mammaquilt


1. Birds 'like leaves in the wind' by Falcon
2. Foxy under a tree by Blackoutwell
3. Paper lanterns by the talented Tim Irving
4. The bracing British seaside by Emma in Wonderland (the same famous winner of Dreamaid's most recent ten of the best competition)
5. Delicate origami crane mobile by Longarms
6. Beautiful quilted cushion with windmill motif by Mammaquilt


3 comments:

  1. I'm honoured to be included in your selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great FF! Thank you so much for including me and for mentioning my recent Dreamaid win - I'm famous LOL!!

    Emma ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! Seaside pic is fab
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails