Friday 19 February 2010

Folksy Friday - The Colours of Spring

The colours of spring - why not think about them now amidst the snow! These are my pink and green picks from lovely Folksy sellers. There's a floral theme too.  Hope you enjoy :-)



Sweet Green Flower Brooch by SewRealicoul

 
Lovely Pink and Green Felt Flower Brooch by CharlysGems
(That's a shop waiting to be found with some really charming items)



Pink Flower Hair Clips by nickynackynoo 


Pink Tri-flower brooch by BlissKnits

2 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous spring-inspired items there Alison. Thanks for showing my brooch! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roll on Spring, that's what I say!! Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails