Friday 20 November 2009

A quick turnaround

Last weekend I went to a great bead fair and picked up some lovely things: semi precious beads, some fantastic Sicilian clay beads, which I'm still thinking about what to make with, and some acrylics.

Within the day, I made up the pillar-box red acrylics into a necklace and I listed them a day later on Etsy.

Within 5 minutes I had a message to say they were sold! What a great surprise!

That turnround really took my breath away. Less than 48 hours after buying the beads, the necklace was on its way to California.

I didn't even have time to start thinking about what I would wear it with.



By the way, if anyone knows whether the patterns on these beads mean something, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails