Saturday 19 September 2009

Today's creations


Two major projects on the go for today: Amazonite and baroque pearls strung and knotted on white silk, and a new departure for me, acrylic beads.

I bought into the acrylic craze last weekend at a Bead Fair. They are large and bright white, with pink, green, blue and yellow flowers artfully painted on them - what girly girl could resist those?

Anyway, turns out I have similar sized acrylic faceted smokey brown stones and just as I strung them, they really started to pop!

So I’m off to finish off, and hopefully post photos later.

See y’all!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful beads/pearls.

    Great start on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts here - the more, the merrier! I've had to enable word verification because of the amount of spam comments - sorry, I know it's a pain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails